Thursday, December 4, 2008

Things that make me smile

Here are just a few little things that make me smile........... when my husband calls me slim (which happens to be my nickname right now), when I get home from work and my dogs bring me squeak toys like a present, singing really loud in the car, my unborn babe kicking in response to her daddys voice, my mom calling me for no reason but just to chat, family jokes, christmas lights, seeing people do good things for no reason other than to be nice. I find that sometimes I am to caught up in things that dont really matter, so I did not get the house work done yesterday..........guess what its is still here today for me to get done. I am a blessed and lucky person. Take a moment to think of what makes you happy, it will put a smile on your face.

No comments: