Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Great days

Well, I have not wrote in a while, I guess in part because I dont feel as though anyone would find anything I had to say that interesting. But is seems my husband and a few others do like to read what I think. So here goes.
I guess some things have been going on. Summer is in full swing and we started it off with our annual Memorial day party, which is always nice. We grilled and had way to much food, we ate left overs for days. We played cornhole and rode 4-wheelers, well some of use put those 4-wheelers on thier sides. A few bumps and brusies later we all had a little laugh. We had a wonderful time, the weather was beautiful and the company fantastic.
In about two weeks we are leaving the baby girl with maw maw and paw paw and heading to Michigan Speedway to go to the Nascar race and we are so excited. Jr hopefully makes a repeat win here this year. It will be so nice to get away for a weekend.
The Tuesday after we return I will be starting my new job, which I am super thrilled about. I will be working in a Drs office in court house which is so much closer to home. More time with my baby girl and hubby of course.
Speaking of the cute little thing. So much has changed with her. For starters she is so vocal, cooing and laughing. She makes a mumm sound when she eats food. Oh yeah she is eating big girl foods, she loves pears and peas and just about everything we have given her. She sit in her highchair and eats at the table like a real little person, adorable. She also is playing with her toys and interacting so much. Just yesterday she rolled from her back to her belly, and when on her belly is really trying to figure out how she moves. I think it is such a miracle to see your child figure something out for the fist time. Put two and two together to realize how something works. Kylie has brought such peace and comfort to our lives. She was truley worth waiting for.

I am making a better effort to keep up with little writing thing. So hopefully see ya soon.

No comments: