Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby girl Kylie McCoy Hatfield

She is here... well she has been here one week.....oh my gosh she is already one week old. The last five years of praying, crying, the heartbreak of one treatment after another not working, its all gone and was worth it in the the end. She is so perfect and everything we ever hoped for. I look at her when she is sleeping and just sit and cry, they are happy tears of course. She is so perfect! Jason and I are so blessed to have her, and to have the amazing family to share her with. Both mine and Jasons family has hardly been able to stay away. It has been so nice having family in and out of our house.. we live kinda far away in comparison to our other siblings so we dont get visits as regular.. which is okay and we understand the distance thing... I mean we chose to live out in the middle of no where. But is has been real nice to have everyone in. So the last few days Kylie and I have been on our own... Daddy had to go back to work (insert sad smiley). We have been doing pretty well. Lots of bonding time, feeding, sleeping and just staring at each other. Yesterday I called Jason to tell him that she had laughed in her sleep.. I wonder what she was dreaming about. It was such a mommy and daddy moment, like you see in the movies where the mom calls dad to tell him something cute the child did, I loved it. I imagined for five years what it would be like to be a mommy and someone asked me if it was all I thought it would be. Oh my yes and more. It took days to set in that I got to take her home and keep her. I was responsible for everything she need. That Jason and I had just had the biggest change ever in our lives. It is so cute to see us all cuddled in at night watching tv and being perfectly happy. I am a goer and a doer I thought staying at home would be hard, I have found the last week relaxing and it has given me time to reflect on things. I have loved it.


Tonight is Jasons birthday, he dosnt like to celebrate due to another awful event that happened on his birthday. I try every year to make it as special as possible, usually with little suscess. This year I will try again with his favorite dinner, steak and potatoes. I am setting a cute little table complete with beautiful pictures of his little girl and him. I plan to have a quite evening with just the three of us, enjoying one anothers company. I love you Jason and your baby girl says happy birthday daddy.

2 comments:

Momof2boys said...

I cried while I was reading this. It has been a long time coming. I am so happy for you guys. There is no bond like a mother/child bond. She will be a Daddy's girl, but, she will always have that "bond" with Mommy. Eric and I are so pleased to be an Aunt & Uncle. We are so excited. We already have picked out her first birthday present. Even Uncle Eric said it was too cute not to get. Hehehe

amy said...

blessings.